Re: printing commercial letter with Report Builder

From: Oliver Demus <oliver_at_demus-online.de>
Date: 14 Feb 2003 06:00:08 -0800

I am using both, Server and Client Application. It is pretty easy, you do that via ODBC.
But I saw today another solution for that with Crystal Reports, but you have to buy it.
So, MS-Word is a cheap and easy solution. If you need an example, please let me know, maybe I can prepare a one for you on the weekend (cause sitting in a boring hotel)

Oliver