Re: exp80.exe crashes winxp

From: Stefan Röhle <roehle_at_uni-mainz.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:12:08 +0100

DA Morgan wrote:
> Stefan Röhle wrote:
>

>>Hi,

[Quoted] >>I want to export some tables with exp80.exe (8.0.5.0.0) under winxp but unfortunately the
>>export utility crashes... (Oracle version 8.1.7.2.1).
>>Do these versions not work together? (if so, where can I get a new version of the
[Quoted] >>exp80.exe utility?)
[Quoted] >>What else could be the problem?

>>Best,
>>Stefan

> To export from 8.0.5 use the export utility that came with 8.0.5 but hopefully not on WinXP.
> Oracle 8.0.5 was never tested on WinXP and is not certified to run on WinXP so you are really
> on your own.
>
> In the future be careful to only run software on approved platforms and operating systems.
>
> Daniel Morgan

[Quoted] Sorry for the misleading question: the database runs under unix and I want to export some [Quoted] tables from a winxp client (as I already did, but now always the crash...) Received on Fri Feb 14 2003 - 12:12:08 CET

Original text of this message