Forms toolbox is missing tools

From: Omid Golban <ogolban_at_socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:03:14 GMT

Hello all,

I've downloaded Oracle Developer Suite 9i for windows and am learning Oracle Forms. When reading the text books, I can see there are some tools missing from the toolbox of the layout editor. For example, I'm missing the frame tool, there is another tool with big 'T' for text, etc. I've been told that Oracle site has a file that I can download. This file installs the missing tools. I cannot find this file. Does anyone know how I go about finding this file?

Thank you in advance,
Omid Received on Wed Feb 12 2003 - 23:03:14 CET

Original text of this message