Re: edit/paste menu in the form is not available

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:42:39 -0800

Ornella Monda wrote:

> I have the same problem gordanai wrote.
> May you specify the global or single form property name and the value to be set?
> thank you so much
>
> DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote in message news:<3E47FB3B.2B006D38_at_exesolutions.com>...
> > gordanai wrote:
> >
> > > I am unable to paste a text into a text item in forms 6i
> > > The edit/paste menu in the form is not available, even after having
> > > copied from the source.
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > Then somehow you have disabled it. Look at what you have done that might
> > have had this affect.
> >
> > Daniel Morgan

It could be done in numerous ways. What I would suggest is creating a new form with a single data block with a single field going to a test table. No menus, no other objects, no code, no triggers. See if you can cut and paste into it: You can. Then start adding, by inheritance, things from one of your forms that isn't working. At some point you will find the functionality disappear and that will be the target.

Alternatively you could comment out every trigger and just replace your code with NULL;

Daniel Morgan Received on Tue Feb 11 2003 - 17:42:39 CET

Original text of this message