printing commercial letter with Report Builder

From: Ornella Monda <ornella.monda_at_deagostini.it>
Date: 11 Feb 2003 07:24:15 -0800

[Quoted] I need to build a report that compose a commercial letter with fixed texts and data from database query, followed by a module also containing fixed texts and data from database query, to be filled in and then send back by our customers.
The data composing the first page are contained in a repetitive frame. The data composing the module of the last page, are also contained in a repetitive frame.
Both frames are on an other frame containing the logo and the name of our society.
The problem we have is that when we send the report to the printer, it prints all the first pages and then all the second pages and it's a big problem to put them toghether in the right way.

How can I avoid this and obtain the print of the complete letter one after the other.

Thanks a lot for help Received on Tue Feb 11 2003 - 16:24:15 CET

Original text of this message