Discoverer Viewer

From: Tilax <tilax_at_nospamlibero.it>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 00:49:41 +0100

The developers I'm working with are experiencing a lot of problems 'cause of a big problem in Oracle discoverer viewer:
  • when the user wants to drag a dimension to the 'in-page' zone (the upper side of the page) has to be very very precise at aiming the right place where to release the muose button. The problem is so evident and disturbing that our customer does not want to use discoverer any longer.

Does anyone already experinced Discoverer viewer and found the solution?

Thanks to all.

Alberto Fossati
- senior analyst at Dialogos 3 -

[tilax_at_nospam.libero.it] Received on Mon Feb 10 2003 - 00:49:41 CET

Original text of this message