Re: height of window / scrollbars

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 09:30:54 -0800

Scott Mattes wrote:

> I'm sure to be corrected if I get this wrong, but you are using an Oracle
> tool, so the answer to both questions is no.
>
> Now, if you were using something like Delphi, then you could.
>
> "Robert Flügge" <robert.fluegge_at_bim-consulting.de> wrote in message
> > hi there ..
> >
> > .. is there a possibility in Forms 6 for gat the windowproperty
> > titleheight ?
> > .. or can I test the window for scrollbars ?
> >
> > thanx in advance
> > rob

What do you mean by title height? A title has a font but not a height. You can use get_window_property to get the title's font_name and font_size.

But I am not aware of anyway to test whether a resizable form has been resized and has a scrollbar though you can certainly test for whether the scrollbar and resizable properties have been set.

Look at get_window_property.

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri Feb 07 2003 - 18:30:54 CET

Original text of this message