Re: Best free Oracle performance tool?

From: FC <flavio_at_tin.it>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 13:42:21 GMT

[Quoted] I fear the brain is the cheapest "tool" around. Very simple to use, but requires stuff like experience, patience and perseverance.
Once you get it to work in conjunction with TKPROF and dynamic views, you may get excellent results.

Cheers,
Flavio

PS: ...and it works on almost every platform too ! ;-)