Re: complex view-architecture

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:53:10 -0600

[Quoted] Unless I am missing what you need why isn't this enough?

SQL> create view test_v as
  2 select a.dept_nbr AS dpt1,b.dept_nbr AS dpt2   3 from
  4 hr_public a,hr_cur_rptng b
  5 ;

View created.

SQL> set long 1000
[Quoted] SQL> select text from user_views where view_name = 'TEST_V';

TEXT

select a.dept_nbr AS dpt1,b.dept_nbr AS dpt2 from
hr_public a,hr_cur_rptng b