Re: complex view-architecture

From: Oliver Stratmann <ostratmann_at_zeb.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:25:40 +0100

[Quoted] Hello Daniel,

I'm not sure if I understand Your answer. Do You think that all the required information is included in the view USER_VIEWS?
As far as I understand this the USER_VIEWS shows the view-code. But there is [Quoted] still a lot of work to do in order to get the column-dependencies.

e.g. there is a view
create or replace view test
as
select a.sp1 as test_sp1,

            b.sp1    as test_sp2,
from     tab1 a,
            tab2 b

the column-dependencies would be in this case: "
tab1.sp1 --> test.test_sp1
tab2.sp1 --> test.test_sp2
"

I do not understand how I get this information directly out of the user_views, sorry.
Can you or anyone else help me?

Bye,
Oli