Re: SQLPlus & HTML page

From: Chris <chris_at_nospam.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:23:03 -0000

[Quoted] Hi Again,

Well, I found out that the utility owa_utility.showpage allows me to see the page.

[Quoted] SQL>set serveroutput on
SQL>spool mypage.html
SQL>execute my_procedure
SQL>execute owa_util.showpage

However, if the page has a lot of data (for example, displays a large table), the buffer overflows and the html page is not finished properly. *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-20000: ORU-10027: buffer overflow, limit of 38505 bytes

The documentation says that the owa_util.showpage procedure uses dbms_output and thus is limited to 255 characters per line and an overall buffer size of 1,000,000 bytes

Does anybody knows another way to see the html page?

Many thanks
Chris