Re: Pretty Printer for PL/SQL Code

From: Oliver Stratmann <ostratmann_at_zeb.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:06:49 +0100

Hello Stefan,

I hope this helps. You talked of the SQL-Navigator 4 in your posting, that's what the following refers to.

I think the SQL-Navigator caomes normally with a tool called "Formatter Plus". I do not know if this is supplied everytime. But I think there should be always a menu entry in the SQL-Navigator "Tools -> Formatter Tools" which helps to fomat (PL/)SQL-Code.

The way the Formatter works can also be influenced by settings in the "Formatter Options".

Bye!

Oli