jdeveloper jsp wont refresh after new column

From: Philip <pescott_at_roadrunner.nf.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 00:42:10 -0330

Hi:

Im using jdeveloper 9i and added a column to my database table varchar2 and then my entitity
and then my view in my bc4j jsp page and when I try to run it the field shows up but all of my other
fields disappear, does nayone know whats happening here? Ive added other columns and they
worked fine, but this particular cause this odd behavior, I have snychronized the database and that all seems to be ok. Any help would be appreciated. Received on Sun Jan 26 2003 - 05:12:10 CET

Original text of this message