function key lost after conversion to web form with 6i

From: Dustybird <rockon777_at_netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 19:13:05 GMT

The client-server form uses F9 to popup a list of choices for the form to query on. After compling and conversion using Forms 6i, the Java web version does not allow use of F9 key. No errors message, it just doesn't work.

If I type in text and press enter, the form with choices pops up, and everything else work fine. Any ideas on where to find a solution?

If possible, I would prefer not to use Oracle Terminal to make changes that would have to be sent to each web user, and installed. Received on Sat Jan 25 2003 - 20:13:05 CET

Original text of this message