Re: Procobol question

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:20:45 -0800

Steve Rainbird wrote:

> In PL/SQL I can find out if a cursor is open using the <cursor name>%ISOPEN
> syntax. Does anybody know if there is a similar syntax in ProCobol?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Steve
>
> --
> Steve Rainbird
> Principal consultant
> MSS International Ltd.
> www.mssint.com
>
> Remove "nospam" from email address to reply

Don't know but I can tell you that I have, in all the years I've written PL/SQL, never once used %ISOPEN and I can't imagine any reason why well written code would ever care.

Consider writing your code such that it is never an issue. That you know, for sure, the status.

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri Jan 24 2003 - 19:20:45 CET

Original text of this message