How to enable logging at silent oracle install?

From: Heiko Pliefke <zuhause_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:55:59 +0100

Hi NG!

I created responsefiles to install silently the oracle personal edition and the forms & reports developer.

To get debug informations about the installation I want to enable the logging function - but I don't know how! There is no documentation how to enable this feature by command line or responsefile parameter.

In my log file are at least two lines:

    log file begins and
    logging disabled

[Quoted] I need this logging urgently because i have installation problems with the reports & forms Received on Wed Jan 22 2003 - 20:55:59 CET

Original text of this message