Re: nullifying all variables in a package

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 05:30:11 -0800

Kamal wrote:

> DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote in message news:<3E2C1E88.80D7DECB_at_exesolutions.com>...
>
> > [...] I would conclude that the package is poorly designed and/or written.
> > Daniel Morgan
>
> Yes, you're probably right but I'm modifying a package already written
> and I can't take too much time to modify it deeply.
>
> Tnx for your answer
>
> Kamal

I'm sympathetic as I've been in that situation more than once.

But OTOH you can make the case to management that: "There is always time to do it over but never time to do it right."

Perhaps they will grant you what you need to fix the underlying problem(s).

Daniel Morgan Received on Tue Jan 21 2003 - 14:30:11 CET

Original text of this message