SQLLDR control file syntax

From: David <dfairman16_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Jan 2003 02:00:39 -0800

All, it would be convenient for me to have a single SQLLDR control file to specify two different input files to upload some BLOBs. My effort is pasted into this message body below. The control file is valid and works as expected without the second INFILE. The error message I get when the second INFILE is present is:

SQL*Loader: Release 8.1.7.0.0 - Production on Mon Jan 20 09:53:56 2003

(c) Copyright 2000 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

SQL*Loader-350: Syntax error at line 12. Expecting keyword INFILE, keyword INTO or end of file, found keyword infile.
INFILE 'c:\files2.txt'
^

I guess I am asking whether you can specify two INFILE's within the same SQLLDR control file? Couldn't seem to find an example in the Oracle documentation.
David

My control file follows:

OPTIONS (ERRORS=500000)
LOAD DATA
INFILE 'c:\files1.txt'
INTO TABLE tblTest
REPLACE
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ','
( msdosfilename FILLER CHAR,
  "UPLOADEDFILE" LOBFILE (msdosfilename) TERMINATED BY EOF,   filesource CONSTANT 'N'
)

INFILE 'c:\files2.txt'
INTO TABLE tblTest
APPEND
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ','
( msdosfilename FILLER CHAR,
  "UPLOADEDFILE" LOBFILE (msdosfilename) TERMINATED BY EOF,   filesource CONSTANT 'G'
)