Re: Oracle 9iR2 and Suse Linux 8.1

From: Rauf Sarwar <rs_arwar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Jan 2003 10:29:41 -0800

Visit http://metalink.oracle.com and check out Certify and Availablity matrix by platform and product.

> Also just wondering, is there some kind of free version of Oracle for
> developers? Or do i need to buy an expensive license for my purpose? In
> Mysql World there was no costs for Mysql Server, beside using it for
> commerical use.

Oracle is not "Freeware" if that is what you mean... but you can download a one user license evaluation copy of Oracle Personal edition for personal use from http://otn.oracle.com/index.html ... and no it is not only a 30 day trial version.

Regards
/Rauf Sarwar Received on Sun Jan 19 2003 - 19:29:41 CET

Original text of this message