Re: Configuring Oracle 8.1.6 in XP

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 19:05:57 +0100

[Quoted] On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 09:06:14 -0800, DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote:

>I'd drop the CD into the microwave for a few seconds of fun

[Quoted] [Quoted] I do have a microwave, but apparently you already tried it. What will happen? Any reason to sue to microwave vendor after the act? (Yes I know of that US woman suing the microwave vendor because the instructions didn't state she couldn't use it to dry her wet cat)

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat Jan 18 2003 - 19:05:57 CET

Original text of this message