Re: Slightly off-topic

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:19:31 -0800

[Quoted] Pablo Sanchez wrote:

> Frank <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net> wrote in news:3E272741.2010600_at_netscape.net:
>
> > Any of you remember Rbase:2000?
>
> Hey Frank,
>
> I remember it but never used it. Do you remember UNIFY and ACCEL/IDS?
>
> And right beforing hitting the hay last night, I remembered the other
> HP product I was using: Image/3000 heh heh! Yup, I actually learned COBOL
> to work with Image/3000
> --
> Pablo Sanchez, High-Performance Database Engineering
> http://www.hpdbe.com

[Quoted] [Quoted] I ante up with Fortran IV on an IBM 360 with boxes of punch cards.

[Quoted] [Quoted] Anybody out there remember PDPs with 8K RAM or XDS or Lockheed or CDC or Honeywell or breadboards? Feel free to jump in.

[Quoted] BTW: Anyone have any of those knitting needles we used to use to sort databases?

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri Jan 17 2003 - 07:19:31 CET

Original text of this message