(unknown charset) Re: Forms 6i question

From: (unknown charset) URNinja-ed <LCIYQBBEQVFA_at_spammotel.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:57:47 +0000

the width doesn't really mean much.
I believe its in pixels.
[Quoted] you should test your form with the relevant data and font to make sure the width can display the max width of your data.

in reality it is impractical to scale your fields from character to pixels, especially if your fonts are non-proportional.
ie. 'WWWWW' is much wider than 'IIIII'

just use your eye to judge what widths look good and accomodate your data to size the fields.

P.

--
Suzuki SV650S - plop.  Gone.
Kwak ZX-6R J2 - hear the roar