Re: Forms 4.5 debugger question

From: Jack <jack_at_office.peterstar.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:26:40 +0300

[Quoted] I worked about 5 years with FORMS4.5. Now I know - the FORMS DEBUGGER for version 4.5 is not the best software product. I used this product very seldom and very seldom got a good results. And with debug of called form too!
I thing if you really need to debug the called form you have debug only this form preliminary manually populating with nesessary values.