Re: utl_smtp

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 22:42:54 +0300

VRFY is one way spammers used to fish for valid email addresses and as such it is usually disabled on servers. You need to check your server setup to see if this is the case. Also note, that VRFY is only valid for local addresses, it won't verify an address that belongs to a different domain.

--
Vladimir Zakharychev (bob_at_dpsp-yes.com)                http://www.dpsp-yes.com