Re: forms 6 intermittently getting ora-3113 at cursor using db link

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:27:00 -0800

[Quoted] "tom.ferguson" wrote:

> The versions being used are as follows
>
> Client Setup
> Windows 2000 (Windows XP has also been used)
> Forms 6.0.5 (Forms 6i has also been used)
>
> Server
> Oracle 8.1.7
> AIX 4
>
> --

[Quoted] Forget the client ... ORA-03113 is a server error. My recollection is that this may be due to a bug for which there has been a patch available for many months. Go to http://metalink.oracle.com, research the error message and if memory serves me well here download and apply the patch.

Daniel Morgan Received on Mon Jan 13 2003 - 18:27:00 CET

Original text of this message