Re: Help With Oracle Web App

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 23:20:42 GMT

Phil Paxman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please Help. I need to develop a couple of Web screens using PL/SQL scripts
> with embedded HTML. I have not done this before. Is anyone aware of any
> web resources that would help me to get up to speed. If so, please email
> me. Thank you.
>
> hil

Go to http://asktom.oracle.com, click on the Search/Archives tab, type 'htp package' in the textbox, click Go! You'll see approximately 71 records found. Tom Kyte is a wonderful resource ... often much better than the Oracle docs ... he speaks our language. Received on Sat Jan 11 2003 - 00:20:42 CET

Original text of this message