How do I save Workflow definitions to the WF Server?

From: Carsten Eichholz <eichholz_at_informatik.uni-rostock.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:27:23 +0100

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am using the Oracle Workflow management system with Workflow builder V2.6.1.5.2 to define my workflows. But I cannot save the Definitions to the database. After Authentication I receive the following error message:

  1. Language is not enabled, please refers to Workflow documentation for steps on enabling a language.

In the Workflow Guide (Release 2.6.2) I couldn't find any section which explains how to enable a language. Does anyone know that problem and how to solve it?

Any comments, ideas, solutions are much appreciated.

Thanks,
C. Eichholz Received on Fri Jan 10 2003 - 13:27:23 CET

Original text of this message