Re: Discoverer EUL Tables

From: Maja <ivop_at_op.pl>
Date: 31 Dec 2002 00:33:15 -0800

Hi,

I mean - upgrade an EUL.
Precisely saying - I have a Custom Folder including my SQL expression (Discoverer Admin Edition level). In DB this 'select expression' is written in eul4_segments table (columns: SEG_CHUNKx) - isn't it?. And now I need to change this 'select expression' (for example: add 'where clause') - but from DB level (updating this table <other tables>). Likewise changing: 'Summary expression', folders' names, folders' descriptions, items' names and so on. Is it possible? Or is there any other solution (other then replacing names and expressions using Discoverer Admin Edition.)? It should be automatic (script?)

  • Maja -