Re: Oracle certification question

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 11:55:10 -0800

BK wrote:

> HI
> What is the best way to get Oracle certification by myself? I can see that
> at Chapters they sell set of books/CD for a few hundreds dollars. Some
> people will pay thousands to a 30 week course.
>
> I understand that there are 5 exams to be written and they are all multiple
> choices.
>
> How does Oracle certification helps with job hunting? Please share your
> precious experiences.
>
> Thanks in advance

In some locales it may help find a job. Here in the Pacific Northwest of the US it is of zero value.

Every hiring manager knows that people take classes, cram for the tests, pass, and are totally unable to do the job they are being considered for.

And please do NOT multipost ever again. We all read all of the groups. All you have done is irritate many.

Dan Morgan Received on Fri Dec 27 2002 - 20:55:10 CET

Original text of this message