Re: Character based output on WinXP

From: Frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 10:18:36 +0100

Faisal Qasim wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Greetings!
>
> After installing Developer on Windows XP, our character based reports
> are not printing properly (printer control commands don't work).
>
> Under Win9x those reports - which have special characters to compress
> the output - works fine.
>
> What can I do to get these printed properly?
>

> Thanks

Install the same printer driver on XP as you had on Win9x? Won't work (just guessing ;-)... ), so you better check the XP driver peculiarities, and rewrite...
So much for M$ being compatible with M$, I'm afraid.

Happy season greetings,
Frank Received on Tue Dec 24 2002 - 10:18:36 CET

Original text of this message