Re: Button disappears when form run...

From: Smiley <anoniemke888antispam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 01:59:25 +0100

[Quoted] "Teresa Redmond" <pixel.work_at_verizon.net> wrote in message news:ip2f0vgo6he15kf4obcp9l97litl08bujq_at_4ax.com...
> On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:05:16 GMT, in comp.databases.oracle.tools,
> Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com> scribbled:
>
> >Don't take this wrong, I'm not trying to talk down to you ... but you
> >did compile your form after you made changes, right? Did you try to
> >supply the path? You might replace the call_form with a new_form to see
> >if it's something the child form is inheriting from the parent.
>
> I've tried new_form and open_form, compiled all, saved as, everything
> I could think of and nothing is working. I'm still trying to find
> where the form_name is given a value, maybe I can do something with
> that. I'm also reading the files recommended by the other poster.
>
> Any ideas, anyone, are greatly appreciated. :-)
>
> --
> Teresa Redmond
> Programmer/Analyst II
> Anteon Corporation
> tredmond_at_anteon.com

Just to be sure:

Recompile the entire form (Ctrl + Shift + K) and then Generate the .fmx (Ctrl + T) again.
[Quoted] If you've got attached libraries; recompile them too and generate the .plx again.

[Quoted] To make sure you pick up the right version of your form check the FORMS45_PATH in the Registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> ORACLE) and check the 'Start in' path of the shortcut you use to start your application. [Quoted] That's all I can think of right now.

The other poster :-) Received on Tue Dec 24 2002 - 01:59:25 CET

Original text of this message