Re: anyone using HS Generic Connectivity?

From: Timbo <tjbacs_nospam_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:49:27 GMT

Thanks for the reply.

My primary objective is to query SQL Server on demand. I agree it would be infinitely easier to send the data from SQL to Oracle, but I don't have that luxury.

I already found the install notes from Oracle. I think the problem I'm having is because we are running the 64bit version of Oracle on the Solaris box. The odbc drivers are 32bit. Do you know if this is a conflict?

Thanks.