Help: FRM-41003: THIS FUNCTION CANNOT BE PERFORMED HERE

From: MJIANG <mjiang_at_uponorhsdna.com>
Date: 19 Dec 2002 15:12:10 -0800

I am using Forms 4.5 to modify a custom form installed on Oracle 11.0.3. I need to use Query_find button on toolbar to populate fields. I created a block level triger "Query_find" to call LOV. The code is "app_find.query_find('MTL_ITEMS');" After I compile it, move .fmx file over to Application to run it. I click query -> find, the LOV appears, I choose one of the values and click OK. Error message "FRM-41003: THIS FUNCTION CANNOT BE PERFORMED HERE." shows on toolbar. Could you tell me where I did wrong? Thanks in advance.

Michael Received on Fri Dec 20 2002 - 00:12:10 CET

Original text of this message