manage tables / columns

From: Jukkie <iemand_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:21:31 GMT

Hi,
[Quoted] We are using on an old win95 machine oracle8 navigator. I searched all over, [Quoted] but didn't find the original software. I will need it someday when the old machine finally retires..... I asked oracle-metalink but they just said it's an old-non-supported-tool and is not available anymore. We use this tool to quickly look at the properties of tables and columns in case of troubleshooting or creating new functionality. My question: Does anybody know where to get this tool or something similar? I know there's Toad but that's quite expensive for the purpose we intend to use it for. Any help for [Quoted] this oracle-newbie would be much appreciated! We are using oracle 8.
Jurgen Received on Wed Dec 18 2002 - 22:21:31 CET

Original text of this message