Re: need some interview questions on Forms 6i and Reports 6i..... please help

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:34:06 -0800

TurkBear wrote:

[Quoted] > If you need the questions you should not be doing the interview...
> How will you judge the answer?
>
> rsubrama_at_genuity.com (orafan) wrote:
>
> >Oracle Gurus,
> >
> >need some interview questions on Forms 6i, Reports 6i and PL/SQL. Please help.
> >
> >Thanks in advance,
> >orafan

A well made point.

Perhaps reality is that orafan is the one being interviewed and wants to use our submissions to prep for some future interview.

That given here are a few of my favorites questions.

  1. You are given a CD of the latest release of Developer Suite ... describe the steps you would take to install it.
  2. When developing in Forms how do you utilize inheritance and polymorphism?
  3. I have a form running on the desktop. I move the mouse from the edge of the screen to a position over a button. I press the Left mouse button. I release the mouse button and move the mouse back to its original position. Describe which triggers in which objects fire, in which order, and which actions you might attach to the various triggers.
  4. Describe the containership heirarchy of an Oracle Report and how it is used to present data.
  5. Describe the issues related to having database and non-database items in the same block.

Answers cost extra.

Daniel Morgan Received on Wed Dec 18 2002 - 18:34:06 CET

Original text of this message