Rep:0756:warning: Uable to find PL/SQL library "inv.pll".

From: MJIANG <mjiang_at_uponorhsdna.com>
Date: 14 Dec 2002 22:25:54 -0800

I need to modify a Oracle report written by Oracle Corp. which is INVTRREG.rdf.
The file is on Oracle DEV. I am using Report Builder 6i to open it. When I open the file, it give me a warning as on Subject said. I click OK, them prompt me to convert or ignore "Replacing Char with Varchar2". I converted all. Then there will be some triggers can't be compiled. Message says a function need to be declared. So I can't run the origianl Oracle Report written by Oracle Corp. Any help will be appreciated! Received on Sun Dec 15 2002 - 07:25:54 CET

Original text of this message