Re: Seeking Oracle Developer 6i Reports text recommendation

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 17:31:55 GMT

C r a i g e r s wrote:

> Organizing a training for people who are going to be creating reports using
> Developer 6i. Can anyone recommend a decent 'how-to' text? I've searched
> around through bookpool.com and came up short.
>
> These three particular individuals are currently creating reports in an
> older char based version of Oracle SQL Reports, and this will be their first
> exposure to an Oracle GUI.
>
> TIA,
>
> --

[Quoted] There are none. I have made several reviews of available instructional materials and have always come up empty handed.

The best I've found so far are those created by Oracle for their own eduation [Quoted] department. And they are not available for use by outsiders. At least without [Quoted] copyright infringement.

Dan Morgan Received on Thu Dec 12 2002 - 18:31:55 CET

Original text of this message