aplletviewer crashes form service on the server when launching report

From: niki_iv <niki_iv_at_gbg.bg>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:09:36 GMT

I'm trying to find workaround of the problem forms losing focus on IE6.0 on Windows XP using Jiniator. So I am trying to use appletviewer instead but.. everything looks OK (of course I read everything on metalink I have put clientBrowser in base.htm, I have imported x509 certificate and so on..)
The problem is - when I try to run report from the form, the ifweb90.exe crases... General Protection Fault. I'm using the report service from the developer studio.
Some one can help?
TIA
Niki Received on Tue Dec 10 2002 - 15:09:36 CET

Original text of this message