Re: To Install Oracle 8.1.7 for NT.

From: Faisal Rashid <faisal.rashid_at_hct.ac.ae>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:45:40 +0400

Hi there,

            On P4 this is a simple work arround. Copy all your Oracle CD contents in a folder on your harddisk. Find the file on your HDD named symcjit.dll, you will probably find 3 files in different locations, rename this file to symcjit.dll.old, and now run the setup from the Folder where you copied the Oracle CD contents.

Regards,
Faisal Rashid