(unknown charset) Re: creating text items as runtime in forms 6.0

From: (unknown charset) NinjaToy <LCIYQBBEQVFA_at_spammotel.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 12:10:41 +0000

the easiest thing to do in this circumstance is to create a form using the forms wizard. this will take you through the process step-by-step.
seeing as you are dealing with a single table/view, it is not a difficult task.
you might want to take the 'update layout' property off any frames that the wizard creates to make the moving around of objects a bit easier.

other than what has now been discussed, i doubt anybody would want to add any more. since what you really need is a full blown course on forms which is probably not what NGs were designed for.

--
Suzuki SV650S - plop.  Gone.
Kwak ZX-6R J2 - hear the roar