Re: Can not install Oracle9iDS download

From: Bricklen Anderson <BAnderson_at_PresiNET.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 00:10:52 GMT

I can't help solve your problem, but I can add that I had the same thing happen on two machines, while the third worked. All three were running Win 2k Advanced Server. One machine P4, one P3, and one P2. The P4 version is the one that worked. I tried downloading and recreating the .exe several times with the two machines that failed, but that didn't help.

Hope you resolve your problem!

Cheers,

Bricklen