Re: Do I have to pay for extra installation Clients Components?

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 12:04:32 -0600

[Quoted] If I understand Oracle's licensing ( right, its like saying you understand string theory), it is the RDMBS that is actually [Quoted] licensed..You can have as many client installations as you want but for them to connect to the server requires the [Quoted] appropriate # of named users licensed or you can have the processor-type license which allows unlimited connections by unlimited users...