What is "FRM-40505" ERROR?

From: RCM <rcmola_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Dec 2002 02:45:41 -0800

Hi,
[Quoted] I wrote a Package for Forms6i. Then I used BlockWizard for creating a block with procedure. But in Runtime mode, it says ; "FRM-40505 Unable to perform query!".
Forms6i Help file says; "Processing error encountered. The table associated with the current block of the form might not exist, or your username might not have authority to perform the specified action on the table. "

It is also not meaninful for me. This form must be package and I have all permision with my user name over DB.

Could you advice something?

Thanks
RCM Here is the code:

Package Spec ---------------------------
PACKAGE PKG_WPV AS   TYPE w_t IS RECORD(
	PW_nr    wpv.wpv_w.w_nr%TYPE,
	PB_ID    wpv.wpv_w.b_id%TYPE,
	PW_Name	 wpv.wpv_w.w_name%TYPE);

-- For Select
TYPE rec_w IS REF CURSOR RETURN w_t;
-- For the DML - a table of records
TYPE t_w IS TABLE OF w_t;
-- FOR Select
PROCEDURE slct(p_query IN OUT rec_w);

END;
PACKAGE BODY PKG_WPV IS
PROCEDURE slct(p_query IN OUT rec_w) IS  BEGIN
  OPEN p_query
   FOR
    SELECT wpv_w.w_nr,wpv_w.b_id,wpv_w.w_name     FROM wpv_w
    WHERE wpv_w.walze_nr > 1;
 END;
END;