Re: Problem with messages using Forms 6i

From: dmz17 <dmz17_at_nospam.nowhere.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 12:44:32 +0100

[Quoted] On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 08:53:34 +0000, Thomas Mitchell wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using Oracle's Forms Developer 6i for developing an application on
> SunOS.
>
> I have the following problem: After I have just startet the application, no
> messages or hints are displayed. Even error-messages are not shown. After I
> have activated the one or other form, then, if I'm lucky, messages start
> displaying normaly. I have no idea what the problem is. Can someone relate
> to this problem? Thanks in advance,
>
> Thomas Mitchell

[Quoted] I apologize if I am totally and wackily out of line, but if this is a Java based form, you'll be using Swing. Try to force an update to the panel. I have seen this too many times.

However, I know nothing about Forms as such.

Cheers,

dmz17 Received on Tue Dec 03 2002 - 12:44:32 CET

Original text of this message