(unknown charset) Re: Behaviour of enter key

From: (unknown charset) NinjaToy <LCIYQBBEQVFA_at_spammotel.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 09:53:20 +0000

it sounds like you have the default property on your save button set to true.
assuming you are commiting when you press save, and that your navigation allowed properties are false, will cause the when-validate-item trigger to fire as Forms tries to save your changes.

--
Suzuki SV650S - plop.  Gone.
Kwak ZX-6R J2 - hear the roar