Re: Behaviour of enter key

From: Henk Hultink <hhu_at_stopspam.stoas.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 17:21:01 +0100

Hi,

first of all, I would advise you not to use the Enter-key as a navigation key; use the TAB-key instead, because Enter can cause unwanted behaviour (as you've found out...:-).
Secondly, Im not sure if the option to create your own key-mapping still exists, but you can always try to make this work properly by changing properties of the button (navigable=false). BTW this is for Forms 4.5; I don't know ihow to apply this in 6i, I'm not working with 6i yet. I don't know which version you use either. It is usually helpful if you include this kind of information in your questions.

HTH, regards

--
H. Hultink
Software Engineer