any good advanced material on pro*c?

From: Jesse Waters <jcwaters_at_wfubmc.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:00:38 -0500

[Quoted] Albeit still a novice pro*c programmer, I've tackled, modified, and successfully executed some of the samples to work with my database and my needs. Now I need to go to the next level. Any good web sites to get info (in simple english for the pro*c layman) or books on advanced topics?

The deal is that although new to pro*c I'm a pretty quick study if I get the right info. I don't really need an intro course but I need something between that and the Programmers Guide which is more of a reference tool. Received on Wed Nov 27 2002 - 16:00:38 CET

Original text of this message