Re: Executing F50RUN32.EXe in a BAT file

From: Joost Bataille <ja_at_nee.be>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:57:21 +0100

[Quoted] "Luc Bosman" <l.bosman_nospam_at_iile.be> wrote in message news:slt8uugd0luje06r21tgdjj32a8tvuhfld_at_4ax.com...
> >What's the original problem?
> >I want to be sure that my application is actualized (1 NT server, 20
Windows
> >clients), so before running F50RUN32, files must be actualized. This is
my
> >solution:
>
> Why not simply put your forms on shared directoy on the server?
> A small shortcut on each workstation and it's always allright.
> I do it for 80 workstations and there is no problem at all.

Indeed, that sounds like a good solution. Then also add the variable FORMS50_PATH to the registry that points to the shared directory so Forms can find menu's and called fmx's.

Regards.
Joost

Joost Bataille
University of Amsterdam ICT centre Received on Wed Nov 27 2002 - 10:57:21 CET

Original text of this message