Re: DBMS_JOB PACKAGE PROBLEM

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:25:35 +0300

No version, as usual.

Try issuing the following as SYS:

_at_?/rdbms/admin/catalog.sql
_at_?/rdbms/admin/catproc.sql

in sqlplus on a quiet db with no other users messing around (you may want to "alter system enable restricted session" first.) This should recreate and fix all system tables, views and packages. You won't need to run dbms_job related scripts after these two as they will be invoked from catproc.sql. Having anything invalid owned by SYS is a bad sign...

Corrections and additions welcome.

--
Vladimir Zakharychev (bob_at_dpsp-yes.com)                http://www.dpsp-yes.com