Re: CDS-15007

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:50:24 GMT

Well, the Designer 9i Release Notes (where I got the earlier response) is not terribly specific. An ORA-1455 is an integer overflow. The only reference in the release notes to anything obviously related to numbers is that if you try to generate a definition of ROWID, LONG, LONG RAW, NVARCHAR2, UROWID - "generation will fail" (exact quote, but no mention of what error you'll get).

I don't use Designer 9i (use 8i). You might check the "Server Generator" section of the release notes to see if any of the other conditions listed apply in your case.